CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
May 24, 2013 Editor 0
Women scientists who are nationals or permanent residents of any country in Sub-Saharan Africa have from 01 April to 30 June 2013 to apply for the 2013 L’OREAL-UNESCO Regional Fellowships. The aim of the fellowship is to assist women scientist to achieve a PhD degree in all fields of science. Ten fellowships to the value of Euro15,000 will be awarded. The […]
Go to Source
- Africa: Q&A – Omotade Akin Aina On Expanding PhDs in Africa
- Get Rid of the Grid?
- Lunch with PayPal
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- USAID Practitioners Toolkit: Interactive Radio for Agricultural Development Projects
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017