CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
May 24, 2013 Editor 0
Women scientists who are nationals or permanent residents of any country in Sub-Saharan Africa have from 01 April to 30 June 2013 to apply for the 2013 L’OREAL-UNESCO Regional Fellowships. The aim of the fellowship is to assist women scientist to achieve a PhD degree in all fields of science. Ten fellowships to the value of Euro15,000 will be awarded. The […]
Go to Source
- Africa: Q&A – Omotade Akin Aina On Expanding PhDs in Africa
- Get Rid of the Grid?
- Lunch with PayPal
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- USAID Practitioners Toolkit: Interactive Radio for Agricultural Development Projects
- A systematic review of the literature on self-management interventions and discussion of their potential relevance for people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017