Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
May 17, 2013 Editor 0
We’ve all heard of the idea that entrepreneurs are people who see a ‘gap’ in the market and then create a product or service to address that gap. The implication is that…
- How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage.
- Fund aims to improve governance through new technology
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018