Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
May 17, 2013 Editor 0
We’ve all heard of the idea that entrepreneurs are people who see a ‘gap’ in the market and then create a product or service to address that gap. The implication is that…
- How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage.
- Fund aims to improve governance through new technology
- Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
- Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 2)
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017