Smart industrial policies for development
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
To sustain future growth, many developing countries are exploring new opportunities through industrial policies to move up value chains, attract foreign direct investment (FDI), increase South-South trade, and tap new markets created by the emerging middle class, said OECD Secretary-General.
Go to Source
- OECD launches ‘green economy’ consultation with developing countries
- 11th International Economic Forum on Africa
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017