Smart industrial policies for development
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
To sustain future growth, many developing countries are exploring new opportunities through industrial policies to move up value chains, attract foreign direct investment (FDI), increase South-South trade, and tap new markets created by the emerging middle class, said OECD Secretary-General.
Go to Source
- OECD launches ‘green economy’ consultation with developing countries
- 11th International Economic Forum on Africa
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
- South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018