Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
Energy specialist BBEnergy has commissioned its 150 kW concentrated solar thermal demonstration plant at State-owned power utility Eskom’s research and development site, in Rosherville, and aims to deploy larger-scale solar thermal plants to provide process heat for the mining industry, says BBEnergy CEO Dr Steven Bluhm.
Go to Source
- Maximum overall efficiency for a solar-driven gas turbine power plant
- Rice unveils super-efficient solar-energy technology
- Hybrid power generation system of solar energy and fuel cells
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- New Treatments Developed in Open Innovation Program
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017