Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
Energy specialist BBEnergy has commissioned its 150 kW concentrated solar thermal demonstration plant at State-owned power utility Eskom’s research and development site, in Rosherville, and aims to deploy larger-scale solar thermal plants to provide process heat for the mining industry, says BBEnergy CEO Dr Steven Bluhm.
Go to Source
- Maximum overall efficiency for a solar-driven gas turbine power plant
- Rice unveils super-efficient solar-energy technology
- Hybrid power generation system of solar energy and fuel cells
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- New Treatments Developed in Open Innovation Program
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018