Homegrown solar thermal demonstration plant put through its paces
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
Energy specialist BBEnergy has commissioned its 150 kW concentrated solar thermal demonstration plant at State-owned power utility Eskom’s research and development site, in Rosherville, and aims to deploy larger-scale solar thermal plants to provide process heat for the mining industry, says BBEnergy CEO Dr Steven Bluhm.
Go to Source
- Maximum overall efficiency for a solar-driven gas turbine power plant
- Rice unveils super-efficient solar-energy technology
- Hybrid power generation system of solar energy and fuel cells
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- New Treatments Developed in Open Innovation Program
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017