Forget Ads! Here are the Money Making techniques every startup should know. (+PDF)
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
How do you monetize a digital service? Why would clients put their money on the table? In fact it doesn’t matter if you pick a freemium, subscription, license or any other model if you don’t understand the emotional context of your customers. You have to see what drives people to open up their wallet. Just look at other companies. The small nudges and psychological tricks they have in place can often be copied to your own product or service. In order to help you out we’ve selected 17 remarkable techniques documented with 36 cases.
Do you know more examples?
Feel to share your feedback. We’ll update this deck in the coming weeks.
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- African Mobile Money Research: Call for Papers
- Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017