Forget Ads! Here are the Money Making techniques every startup should know. (+PDF)
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
How do you monetize a digital service? Why would clients put their money on the table? In fact it doesn’t matter if you pick a freemium, subscription, license or any other model if you don’t understand the emotional context of your customers. You have to see what drives people to open up their wallet. Just look at other companies. The small nudges and psychological tricks they have in place can often be copied to your own product or service. In order to help you out we’ve selected 17 remarkable techniques documented with 36 cases.
Do you know more examples?
Feel to share your feedback. We’ll update this deck in the coming weeks.
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- African Mobile Money Research: Call for Papers
- Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017