Forget Ads! Here are the Money Making techniques every startup should know. (+PDF)
May 16, 2013 Editor 0
How do you monetize a digital service? Why would clients put their money on the table? In fact it doesn’t matter if you pick a freemium, subscription, license or any other model if you don’t understand the emotional context of your customers. You have to see what drives people to open up their wallet. Just look at other companies. The small nudges and psychological tricks they have in place can often be copied to your own product or service. In order to help you out we’ve selected 17 remarkable techniques documented with 36 cases.
Do you know more examples?
Feel to share your feedback. We’ll update this deck in the coming weeks.
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- African Mobile Money Research: Call for Papers
- Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt
- 15 Business Models to copy + PDF Download with all cases
- When monetizing a digital service, these are the commissions you can ask per industry.
- 52 tools for any company to innovate like a startup
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018