Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- How Can We Make Cloud Solutions Relevant in the Offline World?
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- East Africa: Kenyan Universities Rank Highest in ICT Education in East Africa
- Nigeria: Consider Kenya’s Mobile Banking Model, CBN Told
- What will cloud computing bring to healthcare? – Overview of cloud applications in healthcare
- Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017