Kenya: Xtranet Ushers Kenyan SMEs Into the Cloud
May 15, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]You have probably heard about cloud computing, which ultimately has become the greatest shakeup in the computing era. Mainframes and mini – computers no longer define computing. Locally in Kenya, various vendors have offered this service to ease companies’ pain of hosting and maintaining application servers individually.
Go to Source
- How Can We Make Cloud Solutions Relevant in the Offline World?
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- East Africa: Kenyan Universities Rank Highest in ICT Education in East Africa
- Nigeria: Consider Kenya’s Mobile Banking Model, CBN Told
- What will cloud computing bring to healthcare? – Overview of cloud applications in healthcare
- Kenya: Seacom’s Pamoja Africa and Symantec Partner to Enhance Public Cloud Solution Rollout
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017