Every Single Presentation from CRS’ 5th ICT4D Conference Now Available Online
May 14, 2013 Editor 0
In March of this year Catholic Relief Services held it’s fifth ICT4D conference, looking to explore how ICT is being applied in development situations. The event drew more than 220 participants and over 300 attendees to the opening ceremony alone. The conference followed previous years’ CRS ICT4D conferences in Rwanda, Zambia and Kenya.
One month later, all 50+ presentations have been posted online – all in original PowerPoint format complete with notes.
They’re fascinating. ICT-enabled monitoring and evaluation, using technology to improve emergency response (especially interesting considering next week’s Technology Salon), community-based maternal and neonatal care and sustainably serving farmers via radio and mobile are just a few of the topics covered.
Most of the presentations are conveniently sized – 7-10 slides with great notes – so they’re easy to go through one at a time. Enjoy!
- Rwanda: Agriculture ICT Competition Underway
- Malawi: All Set for ICT Conference in Malawi
- Call For Expression Of Interest In The Agri Hack Championship Rwanda
- Rwanda: Rwanda to Showcase Investment Opportunities in the ICT Sector At ITU Telecom World 2013
- Global Entrepreneurship Week 2017-Sierra Leone
- SA, SKA partners developing a new African network of telescopes
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018