Revealing barriers faced by Africa’s women entrepreneurs
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
New research aims to help African policymakers understand the constraints on women entrepreneurs to unlock their economic potential.
Go to Source
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- How can we better serve women entrepreneurs?
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- “Women doing their own thing”: media representations of female entrepreneurship
- Biomedical research fellowship aims to build capacity in Africa
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018