Revealing barriers faced by Africa’s women entrepreneurs
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
New research aims to help African policymakers understand the constraints on women entrepreneurs to unlock their economic potential.
Go to Source
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- How can we better serve women entrepreneurs?
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- “Women doing their own thing”: media representations of female entrepreneurship
- Biomedical research fellowship aims to build capacity in Africa
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017