Revealing barriers faced by Africa’s women entrepreneurs
May 12, 2013 Editor 0
New research aims to help African policymakers understand the constraints on women entrepreneurs to unlock their economic potential.
Go to Source
- Striking Gold with Women Entrepreneurs
- How can we better serve women entrepreneurs?
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- “Women doing their own thing”: media representations of female entrepreneurship
- Biomedical research fellowship aims to build capacity in Africa
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017