South-South Innovation- Experiences from India.
May 8, 2013 Editor 0
InnovationAfrica is pleased to provide a free version of the book ” My Simple Innovation Action Book to Change My World” by Pradyot Sahu. The link is at the end of the page.
The author is from India. As such he writes from a perspective that Africans can relate to. This is an example of South-South Innovation which we can learn from.
Pradyot Sahu is an Innovator, Entrepreneur, Author, Mentor, Researcher and Speaker on Innovation and Technology. He is a Senior Member of IEEE, a Member of Association of Computing Machinery and Internet Society.
He is a Paper Reviewer of IEEE International Technology Management Conferences, ITMC-2012 held in Dallas, TX and ITMC-2011 held in San Jose, CA; and IEEE International Engineering Management Conferences, IEMC China-2008 held in Beijing, China, IEMC-2006 held in Brazil, IEMC-2005 held in Canada. He is also a Technical Program Committee Member and Paper Reviewer of IEEE International Conferences on Management of Innovation and Technology, ICMIT-2012 held in Sanur Bali, Indonesia, ICMIT-2010 held in Singapore and ICMIT-2008 held in Bangkok, Thailand.
His research interests include Innovation, Innovation Engineering, Innovation Practices, Innovation Infrastructure, Innovation Modeling, Business Innovation, Service Innovation, Product Innovation, Technology Innovation, Engineering Innovation, Social Innovation and more.
- South-South tech cooperation: a call to action
- Smart industrial policies for development
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- Three Signs That You Should Kill an Innovative Idea
- What Markets Do and Don’t Get About Innovation
- Set Your Innovation Teams on the Right Path
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017