Where do good ideas come from?
May 7, 2013 Editor 0
AT OUR recent “Innovation Forum 2013” event, held in Berkeley, California, I interviewed Steven Johnson, author of several books including “Where Good Ideas Come From”, about what companies can do to foster an innovative culture. His suggestions included staying away from meeting rooms, nurturing the spirit of the coffeehouse and thinking of innovation as something that happens all the time, not just on special “creative” days. The full interview is embedded below.
- Innovation Enablers
- Managing stakeholders in team-based innovation: The dynamics of knowledge and trust networks
- Earn a Professional Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Perceptions of Creativity in University–Industry Partnerships: A Pedagogical Approach
- A Study of Culture Dimensions, Organizational Ambidexterity, and Perceived Innovation in Teams
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017