Where do good ideas come from?
May 7, 2013 Editor 0
AT OUR recent “Innovation Forum 2013” event, held in Berkeley, California, I interviewed Steven Johnson, author of several books including “Where Good Ideas Come From”, about what companies can do to foster an innovative culture. His suggestions included staying away from meeting rooms, nurturing the spirit of the coffeehouse and thinking of innovation as something that happens all the time, not just on special “creative” days. The full interview is embedded below.
- Innovation Enablers
- Managing stakeholders in team-based innovation: The dynamics of knowledge and trust networks
- Earn a Professional Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Perceptions of Creativity in University–Industry Partnerships: A Pedagogical Approach
- A Study of Culture Dimensions, Organizational Ambidexterity, and Perceived Innovation in Teams
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018