Welcome to the new ICTworks!
May 1, 2013 Editor 0
Back in July 2009, when I started ICTworks, my goal was to educate and excited the technology and development communities, and bring the two together to improve the ICT4D field. Since then over 500,000 people have visited ICTworks to engage in our ongoing conversations around appropriate information and communication technologies for development.
Also, since then, I’ve left Inveneo, the corporate parent of ICTworks. So its time for me to introduce Aaron Mason, the new ICTworks editor, who has picked up ICTworks as part of his role as Marketing Manager for Inveneo and taken it to a whole new level.
First, Aaron has refreshed ICTworks look and feel – for those reading this on email, click through and check out the new site. For everyone else, how do you like the new skin? Personally, I’m just envious he moved ICTworks to WordPress, while I spent 3 years suffering with Drupal.
Finally, don’t worry; I am still honored to be writing the occasional article for ICTworks and we’ll still publish Technology Salon meeting synopsis here for your review.
Thanks for your attention now and for every post of mine you’ve ever read. I appreciate and respect every second.
- Moving ICTWorks to WordPress: Special Thanks to Go WordPress’ Pro Bono Initiative
- Bringing Internet to the World’s Villages
- 3 ICT4E Initiatives Using Technology to Improve Education in Rwanda
- Dialogue is Participation at Technology Salons
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018