Welcome to the new ICTworks!
May 1, 2013 Editor 0
Back in July 2009, when I started ICTworks, my goal was to educate and excited the technology and development communities, and bring the two together to improve the ICT4D field. Since then over 500,000 people have visited ICTworks to engage in our ongoing conversations around appropriate information and communication technologies for development.
Also, since then, I’ve left Inveneo, the corporate parent of ICTworks. So its time for me to introduce Aaron Mason, the new ICTworks editor, who has picked up ICTworks as part of his role as Marketing Manager for Inveneo and taken it to a whole new level.
First, Aaron has refreshed ICTworks look and feel – for those reading this on email, click through and check out the new site. For everyone else, how do you like the new skin? Personally, I’m just envious he moved ICTworks to WordPress, while I spent 3 years suffering with Drupal.
Finally, don’t worry; I am still honored to be writing the occasional article for ICTworks and we’ll still publish Technology Salon meeting synopsis here for your review.
Thanks for your attention now and for every post of mine you’ve ever read. I appreciate and respect every second.
- Moving ICTWorks to WordPress: Special Thanks to Go WordPress’ Pro Bono Initiative
- Bringing Internet to the World’s Villages
- 3 ICT4E Initiatives Using Technology to Improve Education in Rwanda
- Dialogue is Participation at Technology Salons
- Open Call for Submissions: What are the Greatest Challenges in Promoting Literacy with ICT?
- Leading Innovation in Multinational Subsidiaries – Part 3
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017