How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
March 4, 2013 Editor 0
Companies sometimes behave like the ostrich with their head in the ground while others emerge from the crisis like a phoenix. Not knowing with which new products or services your company really earns money is a bit like the ostrich. However there are effective means to gain transparency on innovation spending without too much effort. These tools also allow a comparison with your competitors to understand what they are doing differently in their approach to successfully managing their innovation activities. Finally, they help companies which currently struggle with the economic situation to become more effective and efficient in their innovation management.
Go to Source
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- Innovative Companies Demand Innovative Leaders
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017