With what could Professor’s Paul Bran Economic Thinking Help Us Today, in Full Process of Search of New Theories and New Objectives in the Economic and Financial-Monetary Practice and Science?
January 29, 2013 Editor 0
The profound crisis we are all experiencing today, both at global and national level, as well as at regional and individual level, requires a revision of the economic science and school, an objective frequently encountered in the papers of the current academic environment. We can find an answer in the works of the mourned Professor Paul Bran, THE ECONOMICS OF VALUE and MONETARY MECHANISM, papers within which the basis of a new theory re-garding value has been set up, of a new way of dealing with value, of a management and achievement mechanism of the value, as well as the entire organizational structure of the management of economic activity at micro- and macroeconomic level. On this basis one can build a theoretical model suited for the information society towards which the mankind is heading.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
- Profiting from Innovation by Aligning Product Architecture with IP
- Creating Innovation Value: Four Key Drivers to Success
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Economic Factors Driving Africa’s Climate Innovation
- The Organizations and the Challenges of the New Century
- Innovation Strategies Under Uncertain Regulatory Circumstances: Argentinean ICT MSMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018