January 27, 2013 Editor 0
Mozambique is attracting increased interest and both traditional and impact investment as the government improves its track record. The Mozambique Investment Forum took place in October 2012 and advertised the country as Africa’s Emerging Economic Power.
- SKA can help uplift Mozambique, says Vice Minister
- In Brazil, a Break Through Investment Model in Affordable Housing
- What the 1 Percent (of Capital Markets) Could Do for Impact Investing
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018