Africa: Using ICTs for transformational development
January 22, 2013 Editor 0
Once perceived to be a laggard in the use of technology for development, Africa is now advancing by leaps and bounds in adoption and use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in the private and public sectors.
- ECA and AIF launch prestigious February 2012 Innovation Prize for Africa
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- Infrastructure Development: Public Private Partnership Path for Developing Rural Telecommunications in Africa
- ICT: Changing the Face of Agriculture
- How Technology Can Support Migratory Children and Youth
- How Is Technology Causing Breakthroughs in Youth Economic Opportunity?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018