Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
If you’re an emerging manager or young leader, it’s time to think seriously about letting go of the manager’s mindset and adopting that of a corporate entrepreneur – or “innopreneur.” According to Idris Moottee, these enterprising people align their passion with corporate objectives to identify new ideas and create significant value to help grow the organization.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018