Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
January 15, 2013 Editor 0
An interview with Mathias Kirchmer, one of the authors of Value – Driven Business Process Management: The Value-Switch for Lasting Competitive Advantage, published by McGraw Hill. Mr. Kirchmer is the managing director for Business Process Management at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
Go to Source
- Social Media Can Play a Role in Business Process Management
- Driving Innovation in Service Organisations(Scheler)
- The Secret Sauce of Innovation
- Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
- International IMP³rove Award 2015: The Contest for the Global Championship in Innovation Management has Just Opened!
- Factors Influencing Creativity in Virtual Design Teams: An Interplay between Technology, Teams and Individuals
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018