China – Hotbed of Innovation for our Planet in the 21st Century?
January 9, 2013 Editor 0
Never has the world witnessed a large market emerge so quickly as China has. As the economy grows it is also changing. China is fast climbing the value curve, transitioning from low-cost manufacturing to innovation-led growth. In telecommunications, supercomputing, life sciences, non-fuel energy sources and “green-tech” in general, there is already a vibrant innovation/research and development (R&D) scene.
Go to Source
- China Can’t Be a Global Innovation Leader Unless It Does These Three Things
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- China’s Hard-Work Culture: Today an Advantage, Tomorrow a Weakness
- Africa Analysis: Directing technology transfer from China
- Innovating to get things done: Lessons from an industrial park program in India
- China to increase support for African science
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018