Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
December 21, 2012 Editor 0
Investors say they want big, bold start-up ideas but their investments suggest otherwise. What is an entrepreneur to do? When innovating in a well-established market at least, Minda Zetlin advises more focus on bringing the best possible improvement to a product or service, and less focus on making it unique.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017