The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
December 16, 2012 Editor 0
Companies that make a strategic choice to become the “first mover” on open innovation in their industry will find that implementing it is hard, but it will often result in a leadership position that is hard to copy. The same applies to suppliers who decide to become the preferred partner of choice within the given industry, according to Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Are there any first-mover advantages for pioneering firms?: Lead market orientated business strategies for environmental innovation
- Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018