The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
December 16, 2012 Editor 0
Companies that make a strategic choice to become the “first mover” on open innovation in their industry will find that implementing it is hard, but it will often result in a leadership position that is hard to copy. The same applies to suppliers who decide to become the preferred partner of choice within the given industry, according to Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Are there any first-mover advantages for pioneering firms?: Lead market orientated business strategies for environmental innovation
- Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018