Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
In a video posted by the World of Business Ideas, Henry Chesbrough–considered the founder of open innovation–discusses ideas for applying open innovation. He discusses the importance of analyzing a company’s business needs; the need to open up a company internally before bringing in external sources of ideas and technologies, and the role of smart people inside and outside the company.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017