Three Tips to Applying Open Innovation
December 14, 2012 Editor 0
In a video posted by the World of Business Ideas, Henry Chesbrough–considered the founder of open innovation–discusses ideas for applying open innovation. He discusses the importance of analyzing a company’s business needs; the need to open up a company internally before bringing in external sources of ideas and technologies, and the role of smart people inside and outside the company.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017