How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
This International Strategy Execution Hands-On Workshop aims to combine the best world-class management tools and frameworks with practical advice for planning and implementing innovation management systems. It will also provide guidance on the main activities that Executives will need to effectively deploy Balanced Scorecard and other cutting edge frameworks within their organizations. After attending this […]
Go to Source
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- The BSCBAS: a Balanced Scorecard-based appraisal system for improving the performance of software organizations
- The emergence of value chain thinking
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017