How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
This International Strategy Execution Hands-On Workshop aims to combine the best world-class management tools and frameworks with practical advice for planning and implementing innovation management systems. It will also provide guidance on the main activities that Executives will need to effectively deploy Balanced Scorecard and other cutting edge frameworks within their organizations. After attending this […]
Go to Source
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- The BSCBAS: a Balanced Scorecard-based appraisal system for improving the performance of software organizations
- The emergence of value chain thinking
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018