How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
December 12, 2012 Editor 0
This International Strategy Execution Hands-On Workshop aims to combine the best world-class management tools and frameworks with practical advice for planning and implementing innovation management systems. It will also provide guidance on the main activities that Executives will need to effectively deploy Balanced Scorecard and other cutting edge frameworks within their organizations. After attending this […]
Go to Source
- Experiential Learning for Developing Managers: A Practical Model
- Clusters, entrepreneurial ecosystem co-creation, and appropriability: a conceptual framework
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- The HRM practices of innovative knowledge-intensive firms
- The BSCBAS: a Balanced Scorecard-based appraisal system for improving the performance of software organizations
- The emergence of value chain thinking
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017