Open Innovation Challenges
December 10, 2012 Editor 0
The AllAfrica website posted an article noting that open innovation has been gathering force in recent years, however, there are also challenges and risks involved in making open innovation work. There are four key challenges when implementing open innovation. 1. The mindset challenge: how do you ensure that open innovation wins the hearts and minds of personnel? 2. The intellectual property challenge: how do you make money of intellectual property that your company does not put to commercial use? 3 The tools challenge: how do you make optimal use of tools that support open innovation? 4 The management challenge: how do you ensure that the correct management processes support company staff in their open innovation efforts?
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018