Why Many Innovation Initiatives Fail
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovationexcellence website posted an article which asks the question, wouldn’t it be great if you could do customer service like Zappos? Or design like Apple? Or innovation like 3M? Who wouldn’t want to be like those firms? Well, it’s not so simple. The entire Zappos business model is built around delivering awesome customer service – and that unless you build your entire business model around this as well, you won’t have Zappos-level service.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017