When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
When should you let your employees embrace entrepreneurial behaviors and initiative? You shouldn’t, counsels Stefan Lindegaard. A large majority needs to just focus on their job and keep the corporate engine running. However, every employee should be given the opportunity to work with innovation via idea generating campaigns and other initiatives.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018