Customers, not Cash, are the Key to Innovation Success
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
There is no correlation between how much a company spends on R&D and its overall financial performance. So what can help a company turn decent ideas into solid products? The latest iteration of Booz & Company’s annual survey on R&D spending of the 1,000 public companies that spend the most on innovation sheds light on what strategies are working.
Go to Source
- The Global Innovation 1000: Why Culture Is Key
- How to Manage Innovation in a Global and Open World
- Implementing Innovation: Segment Your Non-Customers
- Is investing in innovation an effective strategy in times of crisis? Evidence from Poland
- Faster than Real Time Innovation?
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017