Customers, not Cash, are the Key to Innovation Success
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
There is no correlation between how much a company spends on R&D and its overall financial performance. So what can help a company turn decent ideas into solid products? The latest iteration of Booz & Company’s annual survey on R&D spending of the 1,000 public companies that spend the most on innovation sheds light on what strategies are working.
Go to Source
- The Global Innovation 1000: Why Culture Is Key
- How to Manage Innovation in a Global and Open World
- Implementing Innovation: Segment Your Non-Customers
- Is investing in innovation an effective strategy in times of crisis? Evidence from Poland
- Faster than Real Time Innovation?
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017