Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
December 4, 2012 Editor 0
Paul Polak is one of the leading voices in social enterprise, and a man on a mission: to convince the world that socially responsible for-profit business is the best tool for alleviating global poverty.
That belief has formed the basis for his non-profits (International Development Enterprises and D-Rev) for-profits (Windhorse International), and books (Out of Poverty and the upcoming The Business Solution to Poverty).
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
- Forget Poverty – Let’s Talk About Business
- 16 Case Studies Chronicling BoP Ventures
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017