Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
December 3, 2012 Editor 0
A growing number of companies are finding that developing low-cost innovations to meet the needs of customers in emerging companies can later be leveraged into disruptive innovations for their most competitive markets in rich countries. Low income countries represent the next big wave of innovation, predicts Greg Satell.
Go to Source
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
- Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Innovative Companies Demand Innovative Leaders
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018