Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
Novel drugs would be more likely if middle-income nations were more vigorous at enforcing intellectual property laws, says a report.
Go to Source
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Repurposing drugs: Virtually there
- A world gone mobile
- Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018