Patent laws key to drug innovation, argues report
November 30, 2012 Editor 0
Novel drugs would be more likely if middle-income nations were more vigorous at enforcing intellectual property laws, says a report.
Go to Source
- 3D PRINTING IN DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION: YOU CAN DREAM IT, DESIGN IT AND PRINT IT. HOW ABOUT PATENT IT?
- Repurposing drugs: Virtually there
- A world gone mobile
- Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
- Use innovation to ease inequality in poorer nations, says OECD
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017