Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy with Crowdsourcing
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
While crowdsourcing is usually recognized as distributed problem solving for repetitive business tasks and content creation, it can also invigorate your marketing strategy. Using the crowd to enhance your marketing is a game changer.
Go to Source
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- How 10 of the Best Global Brands Use Creative Crowdsourcing
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018