Invigorate Your Marketing Strategy with Crowdsourcing
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
While crowdsourcing is usually recognized as distributed problem solving for repetitive business tasks and content creation, it can also invigorate your marketing strategy. Using the crowd to enhance your marketing is a game changer.
Go to Source
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- How 10 of the Best Global Brands Use Creative Crowdsourcing
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- How an Internal Social Network Can Drive Innovation, Crowdsourcing of Ideas
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017