A.T. Kearney Study Identifies Best Practices in IT Innovation Based on Methods of High-Growth Companies
November 27, 2012 Editor 0
A.T. Kearney released findings from its 2012 IT Innovation study titled: IT Innovation Spurs Renewed Growth. With more than a decade of experience tracking what companies are doing to create game-changing products, services, and value-chain solutions, A.T. Kearney reveals a constellation of practices that correlate with IT innovation, all of which occur with greater frequency in high-growth, as opposed to medium- and low-growth, companies.
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- Harnessing Innovative entrepreneurship for growth
- Why Large Companies Struggle With Business Model Innovation
- Implementing Innovation: Segment Your Non-Customers
- Pulp Innovation Chapter LXX: What if the Scenario is Wrong?
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018