Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
November 26, 2012 Editor 0
Too often, when innovation practitioners think of open innovation, they tend to focus on products and services. While that’s a valuable perspective, it’s also limiting, warns Stefan Lindegaard. Why not be open to opportunities to collaborate with outside entities in other parts of our organization’s operations?
Go to Source
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
- Two Different Perspectives on Open Innovation – Libre versus Control
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017