Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
November 26, 2012 Editor 0
Too often, when innovation practitioners think of open innovation, they tend to focus on products and services. While that’s a valuable perspective, it’s also limiting, warns Stefan Lindegaard. Why not be open to opportunities to collaborate with outside entities in other parts of our organization’s operations?
Go to Source
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
- Two Different Perspectives on Open Innovation – Libre versus Control
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018