Enabling environments for effective value chain development
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
infoDev Program Coordinator Ellen Olafsen and other stakeholders took on the web of obstacles to agribusiness innovators at the plenary session panel of the “Making the Connection: Value Chains for Transforming Smallholder Agriculture” conference in Addis Ababa on November 8.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ready to climb the value chain in agriculture?
- Expanding the agribusiness food chain
- Agro-innovation contest to boost agri-businesses in Zimbabwe
- Promoting Innovative Agricultural Businesses in Zimbabwe
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- The $450 Billion Opportunity: Catalyzing Smallholder Agricultural Finance
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017