Enabling environments for effective value chain development
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
infoDev Program Coordinator Ellen Olafsen and other stakeholders took on the web of obstacles to agribusiness innovators at the plenary session panel of the “Making the Connection: Value Chains for Transforming Smallholder Agriculture” conference in Addis Ababa on November 8.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ready to climb the value chain in agriculture?
- Expanding the agribusiness food chain
- Agro-innovation contest to boost agri-businesses in Zimbabwe
- Promoting Innovative Agricultural Businesses in Zimbabwe
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- The $450 Billion Opportunity: Catalyzing Smallholder Agricultural Finance
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017