Enabling environments for effective value chain development
November 25, 2012 Editor 0
infoDev Program Coordinator Ellen Olafsen and other stakeholders took on the web of obstacles to agribusiness innovators at the plenary session panel of the “Making the Connection: Value Chains for Transforming Smallholder Agriculture” conference in Addis Ababa on November 8.
Go to Source
- Is Africa ready to climb the value chain in agriculture?
- Expanding the agribusiness food chain
- Agro-innovation contest to boost agri-businesses in Zimbabwe
- Promoting Innovative Agricultural Businesses in Zimbabwe
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- The $450 Billion Opportunity: Catalyzing Smallholder Agricultural Finance
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018