Challenge Winners to Help Eradicate Polio Globally
November 23, 2012 Editor 0
The Innocentive website reported that Innocentive, a leader in open innovation, crowdsourcing, and prize competitions, and Beyond Polio, an initiative of the Jonas Salk Legacy Foundation and the investment firm Spencer Trask have announced the solutions of its first Innovation Challenge which sought to identify ways to reduce the cost and facilitate the use of the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in low- and middle-income countries. This Challenge achieved BeyondPolio’s desired result of identifying promising solution paths that could help complete the eradication of polio at a global level.
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017