Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
The popular social media channel Twitter can be used at least three ways in support of your organization’s innovation efforts, reports Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
- 10 Ways to Use your Smartphone as a Killer Creativity Tool
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017