Twitter: An Important Tool for Innovation Efforts
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
The popular social media channel Twitter can be used at least three ways in support of your organization’s innovation efforts, reports Stefan Lindegaard.
Go to Source
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- The First-Mover Advantage of Open Innovation
- When Should Your Employees Be Innovators and Intrapreneurs?
- The Future State of Open Innovation
- Open Innovation and Social Media Roadblocks – and How to Overcome Them
- 10 Ways to Use your Smartphone as a Killer Creativity Tool
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018