Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
November 16, 2012 Editor 0
What would you give up to continue using your mobile phone? For most of the six billion mobile subscribers around the world, the sacrifice might be measured in terms of a marginal loss of privacy, or of time.
- Unleashing Ugandan farmers’ potential through mobile phones
- Agricultural Mobile Finance
- The Technology of Nonviolence: How cellphones and crowdsourcing are saving lives and livelihoods
- Mobile phone access reaches three quarters of world population
- Medical kit from rich world ‘rarely works’ in poor settings
- Are Mobile Phones and mLearning Failing in Education?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018