Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
November 13, 2012 Editor 0
Practice makes perfect. People master collaborative innovation as they convene people on the critical conversations and as they navigate the day in a life of innovation challenges. What’s next? What possibilities do we see for further progress? What possibilities do we see for leadership? In this article, innovation architect Doug Collins shares insights for the advanced practitioner: people who have become familiar with the blueprint for collaborative innovation and seek to hone their craft further.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- To Increase Innovation, Take the Sting Out of Failure
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017