Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
November 13, 2012 Editor 0
Practice makes perfect. People master collaborative innovation as they convene people on the critical conversations and as they navigate the day in a life of innovation challenges. What’s next? What possibilities do we see for further progress? What possibilities do we see for leadership? In this article, innovation architect Doug Collins shares insights for the advanced practitioner: people who have become familiar with the blueprint for collaborative innovation and seek to hone their craft further.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- To Increase Innovation, Take the Sting Out of Failure
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018