Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
November 11, 2012 Editor 0
Aid agencies and international research funders have a role in supporting Africa’s nascent national science funds, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Pan-African genomics
- Hundreds of millions of rands for scientific expertise, infrastructure development
- Africa Analysis: Don’t reject R&D measures too quickly
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017