Africa Analysis: Donors should focus on national R&D funds
November 11, 2012 Editor 0
Aid agencies and international research funders have a role in supporting Africa’s nascent national science funds, writes Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Africa Analysis: Ocean science urgently needs investment
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Exploring an alternative model for funding Africa’s startup enterprises: Search Funds
- Pan-African genomics
- Hundreds of millions of rands for scientific expertise, infrastructure development
- Africa Analysis: Don’t reject R&D measures too quickly
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018