IT Conversations that Matter: Leveraging IT to Support Growth
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Even in a challenging economy, executives in all industries are focused on driving revenue and profit growth. Investors also are looking for growth; they want companies that can deliver high levels of sustained, profitable growth.
Cutting costs may produce a short-term bump in profits, but doesn’t yield the sustained, long-term growth that executives and investors want. Often the growth conversation focuses on two options: organic growth or acquisition-driven growth. A company can either build new capabilities internally or buy them.
In this interactive HBR webinar, technology visionary John Hagel will lead a conversation focused on how IT can be leveraged to support growth.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018