IT Conversations that Matter: Leveraging IT to Support Growth
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
Even in a challenging economy, executives in all industries are focused on driving revenue and profit growth. Investors also are looking for growth; they want companies that can deliver high levels of sustained, profitable growth.
Cutting costs may produce a short-term bump in profits, but doesn’t yield the sustained, long-term growth that executives and investors want. Often the growth conversation focuses on two options: organic growth or acquisition-driven growth. A company can either build new capabilities internally or buy them.
In this interactive HBR webinar, technology visionary John Hagel will lead a conversation focused on how IT can be leveraged to support growth.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017