7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
November 8, 2012 Editor 0
In the wake of tight credit markets, crowdfunding — also known as crowdsourcing — arose as a source to provide capital to fund innovative ideas. This new form of equity financing enables a company to raises funding through small contributions from a large group of individuals via an online platform. But it does have some significant drawbacks.
Go to Source
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018