Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
In the last one decade, Ethiopia has experienced the least Internet growth in Africa, statistics from Internetworldstats.com shows.
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- All in the numbers?
- Tight contest for .africa domain
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017