Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
In the last one decade, Ethiopia has experienced the least Internet growth in Africa, statistics from Internetworldstats.com shows.
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- All in the numbers?
- Tight contest for .africa domain
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018