Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
Aside from providing a wide array of services to Ghana’s population, telecommunications firms in the country play significant roles in developing the West African nation’s economy.
Original post: Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Telecom Policy Innovation: the Role of Free Spectrum and Telecommunication Development in Rural Ghana
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017