Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
Aside from providing a wide array of services to Ghana’s population, telecommunications firms in the country play significant roles in developing the West African nation’s economy.
Original post: Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Telecom Policy Innovation: the Role of Free Spectrum and Telecommunication Development in Rural Ghana
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018