How to Develop a Culture of Innovation
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
Business innovation has become an increasingly hot topic nowadays. In a March survey by CapGemini Consulting, two-thirds of respondents said they are working on developing a culture of innovation, and the percentage of leading businesses with a formal innovation role has jumped 10 percent.
Go to Source
- What Tomorrow’s Leaders Are Learning in Africa Right Now
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Act on That Great Idea
- Small Business Innovation Lessons From 3 Big Companies
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- 8 Ways to Encourage Innovation in Small Businesses – and Avoid Burnout
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017