How to Develop a Culture of Innovation
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
Business innovation has become an increasingly hot topic nowadays. In a March survey by CapGemini Consulting, two-thirds of respondents said they are working on developing a culture of innovation, and the percentage of leading businesses with a formal innovation role has jumped 10 percent.
Go to Source
- What Tomorrow’s Leaders Are Learning in Africa Right Now
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Act on That Great Idea
- Small Business Innovation Lessons From 3 Big Companies
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- 8 Ways to Encourage Innovation in Small Businesses – and Avoid Burnout
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018