Henry Chesbrough: Innovation vs. Invention
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The World of Business Ideas website posted a talk by Henry Chesbrough in which he describes the differences between innovation and invention. For decades corporations dedicated to inventing new products were worried that someone would find out their best kept secrets. However, it turns out that many of these inventions weren’t their own innovations. Here expert in open innovation Henry Chesbrough explains why.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018