Henry Chesbrough: Innovation vs. Invention
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The World of Business Ideas website posted a talk by Henry Chesbrough in which he describes the differences between innovation and invention. For decades corporations dedicated to inventing new products were worried that someone would find out their best kept secrets. However, it turns out that many of these inventions weren’t their own innovations. Here expert in open innovation Henry Chesbrough explains why.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018