Henry Chesbrough: Innovation vs. Invention
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The World of Business Ideas website posted a talk by Henry Chesbrough in which he describes the differences between innovation and invention. For decades corporations dedicated to inventing new products were worried that someone would find out their best kept secrets. However, it turns out that many of these inventions weren’t their own innovations. Here expert in open innovation Henry Chesbrough explains why.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017