Berkeley Innovation Forum
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The lums website repors that representatives from Lancaster University Management School will attend the world-recognised Open Innovation Forum in Berkeley, California. Based within the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (IEED), Dr Ellie Hamilton, Associate Dean for Enterprise, Helen Fogg, Knowledge Exchange Project Manager and Ian Gordon, Senior Teaching Fellow are representing LUMS at the Berkeley Innovation Forum. IEED were delighted to be invited to join the forum by Henry Chesbrough who is the world renowned leader in Open Innovation based at the Haas School of Business.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018