Berkeley Innovation Forum
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The lums website repors that representatives from Lancaster University Management School will attend the world-recognised Open Innovation Forum in Berkeley, California. Based within the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (IEED), Dr Ellie Hamilton, Associate Dean for Enterprise, Helen Fogg, Knowledge Exchange Project Manager and Ian Gordon, Senior Teaching Fellow are representing LUMS at the Berkeley Innovation Forum. IEED were delighted to be invited to join the forum by Henry Chesbrough who is the world renowned leader in Open Innovation based at the Haas School of Business.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017