Berkeley Innovation Forum
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The lums website repors that representatives from Lancaster University Management School will attend the world-recognised Open Innovation Forum in Berkeley, California. Based within the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (IEED), Dr Ellie Hamilton, Associate Dean for Enterprise, Helen Fogg, Knowledge Exchange Project Manager and Ian Gordon, Senior Teaching Fellow are representing LUMS at the Berkeley Innovation Forum. IEED were delighted to be invited to join the forum by Henry Chesbrough who is the world renowned leader in Open Innovation based at the Haas School of Business.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018