Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
The Forbes website notes that the old conglomerate Philips’ recent successes are an important milestone for the open innovation movement because OI has given Philips renewed zest. Its share price has been on the rise over the past year and the market is receptive to its new partnerships and more collaborative culture. Being able to leverage the collective brainpower and creativity of external sources effectively can accelerate bigger and better innovation. It is also a more cost-effective way of innovating.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018