Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
The Forbes website notes that the old conglomerate Philips’ recent successes are an important milestone for the open innovation movement because OI has given Philips renewed zest. Its share price has been on the rise over the past year and the market is receptive to its new partnerships and more collaborative culture. Being able to leverage the collective brainpower and creativity of external sources effectively can accelerate bigger and better innovation. It is also a more cost-effective way of innovating.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017