Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
The Forbes website notes that the old conglomerate Philips’ recent successes are an important milestone for the open innovation movement because OI has given Philips renewed zest. Its share price has been on the rise over the past year and the market is receptive to its new partnerships and more collaborative culture. Being able to leverage the collective brainpower and creativity of external sources effectively can accelerate bigger and better innovation. It is also a more cost-effective way of innovating.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018