3 Tips to Help Your SME Promote Innovation
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
Innovation doesn’t just happen by bringing ideas together. New ideas and different ways of thinking are born as organizations break down conventional methods and procedures. Globalization is leading to all sorts of new opportunities, and organizations of all sizes are affected.
Go to Source
- Micro-loans may be trendy, but enterprises that employ more than one will grow economies
- Kenya | Can The Government Outsource to IT SMEs?
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- Innovation Method – Copy and Paste
- How to Do Business Model Innovation for the Established Firm
- Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017