3 Tips to Help Your SME Promote Innovation
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
Innovation doesn’t just happen by bringing ideas together. New ideas and different ways of thinking are born as organizations break down conventional methods and procedures. Globalization is leading to all sorts of new opportunities, and organizations of all sizes are affected.
Go to Source
- Micro-loans may be trendy, but enterprises that employ more than one will grow economies
- Kenya | Can The Government Outsource to IT SMEs?
- Innovation Method – Copy and Paste
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- How to Do Business Model Innovation for the Established Firm
- Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018