Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Support for HIV/AIDS research, information access, research and innovation lie at the heart of a new North–South health partnership.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- CGIAR announces next batch of research programmes
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018