Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Support for HIV/AIDS research, information access, research and innovation lie at the heart of a new North–South health partnership.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- CGIAR announces next batch of research programmes
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018