Why the Future of Innovation is Open
October 8, 2012 Editor 0
Sustainable innovation requires recurring innovation diffusion along s-curves. The different stages of the cycle demand distinct capabilities, cultures and mindsets. This suggests the formation of open ecosystems with dedicated roles for research organizations, startups and larger firms – in accordance with their natural strengths.
Go to Source
- In Turbulent Times You Need Open Innovation – And Collaboration Skills
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- Opinion Leaders’ Role in Innovation Diffusion: A Simulation Study
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
- South Africa to open US$8 million HIV, TB facility
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018