Why the Future of Innovation is Open
October 8, 2012 Editor 0
Sustainable innovation requires recurring innovation diffusion along s-curves. The different stages of the cycle demand distinct capabilities, cultures and mindsets. This suggests the formation of open ecosystems with dedicated roles for research organizations, startups and larger firms – in accordance with their natural strengths.
Go to Source
- In Turbulent Times You Need Open Innovation – And Collaboration Skills
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- Coke to adopt more open innovation style
- Opinion Leaders’ Role in Innovation Diffusion: A Simulation Study
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
- South Africa to open US$8 million HIV, TB facility
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017