Network for African agriculture professionals in Europe set to launch
October 5, 2012 Editor 0
Plans are coming together for a new network to harness the expertise of African agricultural professionals living in Europe.
Organised by the Platform for African – European Partnership in Agricultural Research for Development (PAEPARD) and the Swedish University of Agricultural Science (SLU), the working group met at SLU in to consolidate plans for a European arm of the successful Association of African Agricultural Professionals in the Diaspora (AAAPD).
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017